Not book related...

...Just a quick post to thank Josh of Comics Curmudgeon for sending traffic my way. I've had 100 times as many hits in the last few hours as I had yesterday. I'm freaking out!

For those of you who didn't come here from Comics Curmudgeon, GO THERE! I've been reading it for about a year and a half now, and the only person funnier than the commentators (of which there are over 200 or so a day) is Josh himself. I never realized people felt as strongly about comic strips as I do. Now I'm frightened.

I promise to update more frequently. Thanks for coming, y'all, and thanks for the comments!


Anonymous said...

Great site, one of those things that were juat waiting to be done. And yes, the Comics Curmudgeon rules!



Benjamin said...

I'm glad he did, because I really like this website. My girlfriend and I read these aloud to each other last night, I think Hob's Bargain and Longarm might be my favorites.

Though the one with the pigs is certainly fantastic.


yellojkt said...

The power of a link from Josh is amazing. We are lucky he doesn't use it for evil. This does look like a great site and I am going to spend some time looking around.

I review books on my blog once a month if you want to check them out.

PJ in Penticton, BC said...

Definitely happy that the Curmudge sent us your way. Really enjoying your archives.

matt said...

I came from Josh's site too and will be sticking around. As an avid reader I find it quite amusing.