4.21.2007

Not book related...

...Just a quick post to thank Josh of Comics Curmudgeon for sending traffic my way. I've had 100 times as many hits in the last few hours as I had yesterday. I'm freaking out!

For those of you who didn't come here from Comics Curmudgeon, GO THERE! I've been reading it for about a year and a half now, and the only person funnier than the commentators (of which there are over 200 or so a day) is Josh himself. I never realized people felt as strongly about comic strips as I do. Now I'm frightened.

I promise to update more frequently. Thanks for coming, y'all, and thanks for the comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site, one of those things that were juat waiting to be done. And yes, the Comics Curmudgeon rules!

Ipofrigio

http://primavista.splinder.com

Ben Vigeant said...

I'm glad he did, because I really like this website. My girlfriend and I read these aloud to each other last night, I think Hob's Bargain and Longarm might be my favorites.

Though the one with the pigs is certainly fantastic.

http://www.astoundingessays.com

yellojkt said...

The power of a link from Josh is amazing. We are lucky he doesn't use it for evil. This does look like a great site and I am going to spend some time looking around.

I review books on my blog once a month if you want to check them out.

Anonymous said...

Definitely happy that the Curmudge sent us your way. Really enjoying your archives.

Matt said...

I came from Josh's site too and will be sticking around. As an avid reader I find it quite amusing.