2.27.2009

Pointedy Phallic

How's it hangin'? Apparently to the left.


This is like the anti-phallus book. It's all sharp and pointy and you want to yell out, "No! Don't touch it!" There's nothin' right about that. I wish the side and back of the book continued with the chick picture so we could see her face making that sexy-pouty-lip-lickin' kinda face. 'Cause you know that's what she's doin'. Or have I been watching too many beer commercials?
(I want to take this moment to prostrate (prostate) myself at the feet of BikerPuppy, who's been doing such and excellent job keeping up slack. Don't worry, Maughtamom, I'll start doing my own blog again, but it's always nice to have help.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Maughtamom

xenobiologista said...

The title is great as a caption for the cover art. There is indeed nothing right about that picture.

Anonymous said...

Gross! Looks like the tip of the .. uh.. plant..is infected, ulcerated and bloody.

camille said...

it reminds me of a horticulture sleeping beauty.

"and then, on her sixteenth birthday, the young princess will touch a cactus, and DIE!"

Miss Maggie said...

...and we all know what Sleeping Beauty is about! Nudge nudge hint hint...