11.26.2008

My Baby's Daddy is a Jack Russell Terrier (or a Beagle, we don't know for sure!)


Dr. Phyllis L. Tucker Wicks? More like Dr. Moreau H. Frankenstein. Someone tell that woman that it's not nice to splice people in half and then set their hearts on fire. (Thanks to Patrick in Saint Looie, I must now set my eyes on fire!)







Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers. Here's the cookbook I'll be using:








I'm giving thanks to Anna at Nerve.com who sent me this link: http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/modernmaterialist/archive/2008/11/21/I-Really-Hope-No-One-Makes-Recipes-From-This-Book.aspx. You're right, Anna. I do have a taste for the torrid. Just not a taste for body fluids that really should remain out of the kitchen...or at least safely cleaned up afterward!

9 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

Recipes made from semen? WHY???

kcunning said...

"My Baby's Daddy" needs to be DocTurtle's next reading assignment. I -have- to know what happens!

Laure Eve said...

NEITHER. OF THESE BOOKS. CAN BE REAL.

As an ex-bookseller, however, i unfortunately know better.

Rex Parker said...

Thanks for ruining my Thanksgiving appetite. You should apologize for posting Both those books. Jeez louise.

teacherninja said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Michael Croft said...

It's the next iron chef secret ingredient...

Anonymous said...

Mmm...Semen (drools)

xenobiologista said...

EWWWWWWWWW

Re: the first book - Okay, the title is terrible and the synopsis didn't sound so great either, but it actually sounds/looks kind of interesting (it's a children's book). There are a few sample pages here.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.